If you go to http://goanimate.com, you can create a short movie for your own purpose. If you are a teacher, perhaps you can create a movie on a particular lesson. You can also create your own animated lectures. Language teachers should take the opportunity to exploit this tool.
If you are interested in creating mobile learning materials, perhaps this application can be very useful. If you are a medical doctor, you can create a short informative video on cancer or heart attack. If you are a mother or a father, you can create an educational video that consists of a conversation between you and a child. If you are a sales agent, you can market your product using an animated movie of your own. The possibilities are endless. Try it out.
Just go to http://goanimate.com,
- click signup
- look for “make a short video”, choose your desired scene, look “free export to YouTube”
- create a scene, one frame-one entry-one person’s statement(s)
- add another scene for the 2nd person’s statement
- add the next scene to add next statement for the 1st person
- …and repeat the process till your last desired scene
- once done, save and export it to YouTube, make sure you have an account in YouTube. Good luck and have fun!